June15 - 19 (Music Week 35)
UPCOMING DATES
Grade 6 Farewell - June 24th @ 10:30 am
Sports Day - June 25th pm
Year End Assembly - June 26th @ 10 am
EMBRACE MUSIC WHILE SWIRLING AROUND IN YOUR LIVES WITH KIDS:
Music and movement. Incorporate elements of both into every day and life feels brighter.
EVERYONE:
-I can use movement to show musical form.
-I can improvise movement to show beat.
-I can sing as part of a unison group sound.
We sang, moved and played with reckless abandon this week - well, not reckless but with an essence of freedom and fun. Many classes opted for cooperatively musical games and movement activities while others preferred to continue with the structure of reading music and playing instruments. Everybody learned things, especially me. And then we all lived happily ever after into another wild June weekend. Hope it was a good one for everybody.
Best wishes for a good week!
Mrs. M.






Comments
Post a Comment